Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma+Nick Engaged!

Hi, there, blog. How ya doin'? Listen, things have been busy, you know? And, it's just been a while. I'm sorry, but here's something to cheer you up:

Waaaaaaaaaay back when there was still sunshine and happiness here in central Indiana, Emma+Nick and this guy with a camera showed up in a (mostly) empty field to take some engagement pictures. What came of it was one of my most favorite sessions from last year; I hope you like it as much as I do.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Random walls in random places are random fun.



Photobucket
The ultimate photo prop. =o)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
You guys are so awesome together.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Then we drove around for a bit. =o)



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket
Holding hands is one of the simplest little things that people do to show they're in love. It's so cool.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Good dog.


Photobucket
The wedding is coming up SOON! And I just can't wait for it.


Cheers,
Jeremy


My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

2 comments:

April {April Foster Events} said...

You should visit your blog more often! I like these pictures and would love to see more! :)

afs said...

oooh! i like this session! :) (look at me, commenting a year later.) favorites:

1. them in front of that tall wall!
2. just their feet & hands in the tall grass :). .... canvas!
3. their save-the-date dough :) :) :)

nice work!!!