Saturday, January 2, 2010

Shanna+Jordan Engaged • Goshen, Indiana Wedding Photography

Hi, my name is Jeremy, and I'm way behind on blogging. And I've given myself until 5:00 today to get caught up, or I'm taking away all the gummi bears. From myself. It's that serious.

To start things off, here's Shanna+Jordan, the super-cute couple whose wedding I posted a couple weeks ago. I'm pretty sure that by the end of this weekend (these were shot the day BEFORE the wedding) they were sick of seeing me aiming a camera at them, but they were troopers about the whole thing and we had a great time.

Well, at least I did. And now, you can, too. Here we go!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I think they were laughing at ME, but that's okay. They were laughing.



Photobucket
My favorite.



Photobucket
Shanna's favorite.



Photobucket
My wife's favorite. So many great images!




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
We got the heat involved.



Photobucket



Photobucket
We closed the session with some hot shots outside of the Olympia Candy Kitchen — one of the Five Interesting Things in Goshen, Indiana. (The other four all involve Amish buggies.)


Shanna+Jordan are such a sweet couple, totally in love, and both have great families behind them. Congratulations to you both again!




Full exposure. On Twitter, @jrvanandel.

No comments: