Saturday, January 2, 2010

Holly+Adam+Baby Ethan • Indianapolis, Indiana, Portrait Photography

A few days before Christmas last year (it IS a new year, after all) I finally got to meet four-week-old Ethan, after months of emails and Facebook messages sent back and forth between Holly and I in excited anticipation. Holly+Adam are two of my absolute favorite clients, and I was so, so happy to hear they were expecting, and I'm not at all kidding when I say that these pictures *almost* made me want to get on the baby train.

The pictures DID make Jenny want to have a baby, but I knew that was going to happen before I even set the date for the session.

You there, meet Ethan:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket





Photobucket
Yeah. Lots and lots of black and whites here, folks.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
One of about a billion favorites from this session.



Photobucket




Photobucket
Favorite #1,244,894!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Admit it. You want to have kids now, too. CONGRATULATIONS, Holly+Adam!! Ethan is such a cute little guy — now you just have to have me come back for his senior photos. Class of 2028!





Full exposure. On Twitter, @jrvanandel.

No comments: