Saturday, December 12, 2009

Shanna+Jordan Married • Goshen, IN Wedding Photography

I'm a little behind on getting these up and out the door, but I'm thinking it's worth the wait! Shanna and I actually met in high school — she graduated a year ahead of me, but we worked on the high school newspaper staff together (yeah, I was that kid) and I can't tell you how great it was to walk through the door on wedding day and work with someone I had been friends with for so long. Oh, and we took some pretty good pictures, too. Wanna see?



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I love it when brides have lots of facial expressions. My job = easier, photos = better.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I love this one.



Photobucket



Photobucket
I also love it when brides don't wear white shoes. Tradition schmadition.



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Let's not forget about the groom! Here's the first sight. =o)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
The guys took laughing very seriously...



Photobucket
...however my "attitude" pose with the girls kinda fell apart. (By the way, the first four from the left are all sisters... This is one good looking family, right?)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I love it. Directions for the cake. =o)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
=o)



Photobucket
There are exactly two ways to make an entrance: This is the preferred method.




Photobucket
However, this is also absolutely acceptable.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Welcome to the family, Jordan!



Photobucket



Photobucket
The gorgeous Spohn Ballroom.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
First dance.



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Sometimes it's not so much a bouquet "toss" as a "pitch".



Photobucket
Other times, it's a "chuck".



Photobucket



Photobucket
And to wrap it up, we partied in the USA.



Such big thanks to Shanna and Jordan for having me along for their big wedding weekend!! I had a blast, and it's been so much fun going through these pictures and living it again. =o)

Slideshow, gallery, and (yeah, kinda backwards) the engagement session coming soon! Stay tuned.



Full exposure. On Twitter, @jrvanandel.

No comments: