Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dave+Kate = MARRIED • Avon, IN Wedding Photography

There are three things you should know about this wedding:

1) Kate and Dave are some really good looking people. Kate and Dave know a BUNCH of people who are also all really good looking. Kate and Dave are related to a whole lotta people who are, in keeping with everyone else, really good looking. If you're not prepared to see just an impressively good looking people, just stop here. This is not the place for you.

2) Kate and Dave bought me gummi bears. After that point, they could've drop-kicked my camera down the stairs and I would have forgiven them in an instant.

3) I took a lot of pictures at Kate and Dave's wedding, and I had a really, really hard time limiting myself on pictures for the blog. All these good looking, sugar-filled-gift-giving people around made for some really good looking pictures, folks.

Here we go!


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
This is what I was doing for most of my wedding day, too.



Photobucket
Wedding brain food.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Hellooo!



Photobucket
I was going to do the watermark in the mirror, and reverse it, but then I didn't.*



I'd like to pause this show for just a moment and tell you a quick little story. Kate is, by far, the most expressive bride I've ever, ever met. If there were only five emotions humans could have, Kate would have fifty expressions for each of them, and they would all be adorable in a photo. To commemorate her very well developed ability to show the world precisely what's going on in her head at any given moment, I present you with Expressions by Kate, a one-time exhibition.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Matt got his hair did with the ladies.



Photobucket
*But I did it here.



Photobucket



Photobucket
#1 Doctor-Recommended way to reduce wedding-day stress: Dance.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
So much fun. =o)



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Guys!



Photobucket
They broke out the Backstreet Boys pose.



Photobucket



Photobucket
Dolls!



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Kate's got this one under control. Don't worry, folks.



Photobucket
Canvas. Your living room. This is not your decision.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
My flash didn't like Matt's hair.



Photobucket
One of my favorite things about this wedding was the details. Everything looked so, so well thought out and so well planned. Each time i looked at another place setting or another part of the room I saw some other little personal touch that made me do a double-take. (And then take a photo.)




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket
Kate's dad wears a Lighthat.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
The Master of Receptions, here.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


And that, folks, was a WEDDING. Kate and Dave, thank you so much for having me along for such a fun day. Full album and slideshow coming soon!!





Full exposure. On Twitter, @jrvanandel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.