Monday, January 9, 2012

Erin+Adam Wedding

Photobucket

I don't think I could ever put my finger on a favorite wedding... but if I were ever held at gunpoint and forced to make some kind of list of the Tops of the Tops, this wedding would be a part of it. Mostly because I've never had a lower-pressure couple with lower-pressure families; they remained cool through every little thing (and there are always little things) and it completely shows in their photos.

You can see the radness that is their wedding album right over here on the JVP Facebook page (which is something I encourage you to check out anyway), and a small sampling of their wedding photos... right now:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Everyone's a photographer. =o)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Adam's face when he opened his gifts from Erin were pretty darn sweet.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The Man Cave at The Mavris is a sight to behold, btw. If I were getting married again, it's where I'd host my shindig.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brides (and guys): Make sure you leave some room in your schedule for photos together. The more time you give, the more photos we get of you and the better the photos turn out to be. It's an easy formula to follow — time+space=radness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

1 comment:

Jewel said...

Congrats...Erin & Adam!!!...May you have a wonderful life together...enjoy your gift from Almighty God. - Ec 4:12 "Threefold Cord"....Jeremy.wow...wow...wow...beautiful work...Every shoot was great, especially the ones with Erin's shoes in it...loved the shoes!!!