Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Emma+Nick Married

Photobucket
I'm sure that you — having paid attention to my blog for the last thirty seconds or so — happily remember the sweetest couple you've ever met in blog fashion: Emma and Nick. Well, it happens that about six or so months ago, they got married in a very sweet (surprise!), very intimate backyard ceremony. The only reason I've waited so long to post this to the blog is... well, I don't like to give away "industry secrets" but, photographers like to post summer weddings in the winter when they have nothing else to post.

Also, I'm a giant procrastinator.

However! my delay is your gain because you get to dig some of this sweet eye candy when it's all grey and nasty outside. (Really, go look out the window. Isn't that disgusting? Okay, now, back to ME, I'm on a horse blog.)

Photobucket
I'd be remiss if I didn't kick things off with the coolest dog in the history of photo props.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

So, right before the wedding, we all got a little nervous. Nobody got cold feet, but the air got a little heavy and the breeze a little blowy and the sky a little dark. Like this:

Photobucket

It wasn't the best sign in terms of signs. But this photographer is a lucky rabbit's foot: I've never had it rain on a wedding day... during the wedding. Here's proof:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(See? No rain.)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
In all my years of photogging weddings, this was the FIRST where the bride actually attacked the groom with cake. (I had two others after this in the same year. E+N must have started a trend.)

Photobucket
Nick surprised Emma (and everyone else) by singing her a song after the formal dances had ended. It was probably one of the sweetest (surprise!) things I've witnessed at a wedding. Photobucket Photobucket

And that's all she wrote. Or I wrote. (I'm a he.)
(Despite all the purple.)
(Promise.)

More next time!


My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

No comments: