Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sara+Marc Engaged!

Last month (yeah, that long ago) Sara+Marc+This Guy went to the IMA... and we DIDN'T TAKE PICTURES WITH THE LOVE STATUE! It was great; here, let me show you:


Photobucket



Photobucket
I went a little B&W crazy.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
GET ALL CUDDLY FOR ME.



Photobucket
Yes, that's Sara sticking out her tongue at me. No, she didn't think I'd catch it.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
This was a pose they usually reserve for family photos, but wanted to recreate it here. BRIDES: Take note; have FUN with your pictures!



Photobucket
SEE WHAT I MEAN!?



Photobucket



Photobucket
Boom.


Check out the couple's full engagement gallery by clicking here and entering the passcode for the gallery, which is Sara's last name, all lower-case.

Thanks for stopping by, Planet Earth. You stay classy.




My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

No comments: