Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ashley+Bryden Engaged! • Indiana Wedding Photographer

Ladies and gentlemen, I have some serious, serious blogging to catch up on. You know how you get busy and kinda forget that you took engagement photos TWO MONTHS AGO and hadn't blogged them yet?

That's just a darn shame. Especially when it's an awesome couple like Ashley+Bryden, who completely dominated Bloomington and the IU campus for their session. These are definitely ready to come out of the oven:



Photobucket



Photobucket
Being a Purdue fan, I was just a bit tense walking around campus. Being a Purdue fan with an IU degree, I just constantly question my own identity. This photo, though, just makes me smile every time I see it.



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Yeah, that's hand-held at 1". What about it?



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
=oD



Photobucket
IT WAS A VERY BRIGHT DAY!



But also tons and tons of fun, and I definitely can NOT wait for the October wedding!! Check out the full engagement gallery at http://jvphoto.nexproof.com; the passcode is Ashley's maiden name, all lower-case.

Stay tuned for LOADS more blogging this weekend; I'm getting myself caught up!




My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

1 comment:

april foster said...

Great pictures! Looking forward to more posts from you!