Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dana+Ryan Engaged!

We're just gonna dive into this one. Pics first, yapping later!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Who doesn't love them a little symmetry in the morning?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
=o)


Photobucket
And the ivy wall! How can you resist?


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Then we popped over to the War Memorial to change and snag some more pics... and I saw this next to the bathroom.


Photobucket


Photobucket
RAWR!


Photobucket
It's out of focus, but I love it anyway.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I LOVE this shot. It's got some serious attitude, but it's so natural, too. My favorite, for sure.


Photobucket
So much my favorite that I had to play with it a few different ways!


Indianapolis, IN»» Dana+Ryan were such a blast to hang out with, the Canal downtown makes a great backdrop, and the weather *almost* totally cooperated with us while we were out running around. And their style is SO classic, it made my little heart melt when I found out I would be shooting this wedding (oh, and who wouldn't LOVE to shoot at the fabulous Laurel Hall??). The wedding is in just a few short weeks... I can't wait!!



Photobucket


Photobucket
BOOM!




Full exposure. On Twitter, @jrvanandel.

No comments: