Saturday, August 22, 2009

Katie + Dave ENGAGED!

Alright, so here's the scoop: Katie and Dave are this awesome, ridiculously cute couple that I am awesomely, ridiculously lucky to work with. I was really interested to see how this one would work out because it's the first couple that I met through Twitter. How cool is that!

For the rockin' engagement session, we met up at the Holcomb Gardens at Butler U — where the awesome, ridiculously cute couple got engaged. (This will be a long post, too... lots of favorites! BRING IT!)




Photobucket


Photobucket
I knew that this couple would be a great fit for me, because when we met for the first time they told me that they loved the black and white images... HEY! SO DO I!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Note of Sweetness: They got engaged almost in this exact spot.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
=oD



Photobucket
THE LIGHT! OMG THE LIGHT!!



Photobucket


Photobucket
Katie, you're adorable.


Photobucket
This is the awesome, ridiculous cuteness I was talking about... I didn't come up with this pose, it just happened.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


WHOA! Way to make the magic happen, guys. I can NOT wait for the wedding in October!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The photos are great. You really caught the life and joy in them. Having real people, genuinely in love and happy about God blessing them makes a wonderful subject. We look forward to the wedding.