Monday, July 2, 2012

A Quick Note

So, I've been meaning to write this post for a couple weeks, and, won't lie, I haven't done it because I wasn't really sure what was coming next... Whether I'd launch a new site or pump some time into the blog and go with that or become a hermit and move to Montana. The options were and, kind of still are, dazzlingly wide-open for what's next for my little photography business.

What I can tell you is this: My old website was a bore. After three years of the exact same design and -- this part being totally my own fault -- mostly the same photos, I really, really just didn't want to associate myself with it anymore. So I cancelled my account with the host and shut it down. Like our favorite movie heroes (Ron Weasley, Nemo, Forrest Gump) I just went for it, without a real plan.

While I get whatever's next worked out... it's just me and the blog here, and you can be sure that I'm not going anywhere.

My email still works, and you can still catch me tweeting up a storm over on the Twitters. Until then:

Peace, love, and Pop Rocks,
Jeremy


My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

No comments: