Sunday, September 12, 2010

Aubrey+Jonas Reception • Indianapolis, Indiana Wedding Photography

OMG A WEDDING!*


It occurred to me this morning as I was flipping though my mental notes that I wasn't sure if I'd actually blogged a set of wedding photos from 2010. I kinda stopped in my tracks and ran to check the blog and... WHAT THE HECK IT'S SEPTEMBER AND I HAVEN'T BLOGGED A SINGLE WEDDING PHOTO.

Full disclosure: I'm not a huge fan of my blog. It's kinda dull and generic and I'm working on a new one, but I'm getting a bit perfectionistish on it and it's taking a while. So I've been relying on my Facebook albums to put out all the new material. It's not that I haven't been SHOOTING weddings, just that they haven't found their way to the blog.**

That changes today.

Meet Aubrey+Jonas, who actually got married somewhere in the Caribbean and didn't want to take me with them. (I offered to go for free if they'd cover the cost of my checked bags, and then someone told them I usually take two or three suitcases for just an overnight trip. And then they politely declined.***) BUT when they came back, they threw down their party skills at the Mavris here in Indianapolis for a sorta reception, and THAT one they didn't mind inviting me to. =o)

And we made awesome photos. First, some details:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
MMMM, photos with frosting!




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Then we went outside (in the chilly April... yeah, April... air) for a quick formal session.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
This one goes on the Rad Wall.



Photobucket



Then, we went back inside to thaw and have a party. =o)


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
I thoroughly enjoy this photo.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
To me, there's something very 1960s/backstage/small club/something musical about this photo. Or maybe I need to stop looking at Jim Marshall's stuff for a bit.




Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket


A short day, but WHAT a fun little party with such a great couple! (I suppose I could've just put this one on ice for a bit longer and made it an anniversary gift, but then what would you be reading right now?)

MORE TO COME SOON!

Cheers,
Jeremy









*(Yes, I used the blink tag. Don't hate.)
**More disclosure: The images you see here have been sitting in my photo-storage-thingie just waiting to be blogged since early June. Don't hate.
***This story is made up. Mostly. I do pack a lot when I go places. (It's the shoes. Don't hate.)



My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

No comments: