Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Albums for 2010 and 2011 Weddings

I am so, so excited to FINALLY announce the new luxury album for 2010 and standard album for 2011 clients. This is almost as exciting as the time I got to jump out of an airplane.




Photobucket
10x10, 15-spread (30 page) album, with an embossed, ivory-and-gold, animal-friendly leather cover. (Say that five times fast.)




Photobucket
Premium book binding, artisan handcrafted, and available with up to three cover insets.




Photobucket
I also love the new options a full-spread layout lets me work with. These designs are much cleaner, much simpler, and will still look grrrrrreat when your grandkids' grandkids look back on your images.



With nearly five dozen cover choices, six standard sizes, and up to 40 spreads, these albums put the bop in the bop shoo bop shoo bop. CONTACT ME for current pricing, offers, and specials!







My Portfolio | Contact Me | Stalk Me

No comments: