Sunday, March 22, 2009

Allie+Art Wedding! • Lexington - Louisville, KY Wedding Photography

Louisville/Lexington, KY » A couple weeks ago, Jenny and I headed down to Kentucky for Allie+Art's big day. I've known Art in a roundabout way since I was a freshman in high school. (It's really a funny story, and it starts with, "We met on the Internet.")

The ceremony was at the LDS temple in Louisville; here are some of my favorites from the just-after shots:


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

They did a kissing pose and ran out of air.


Photobucket
I love, love these shots.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Dig that light!




After the ceremony, Jenny and I tore off down the rolling Kentucky highway toward Lexington for the ring ceremony and reception. On the way, we nearly got run over three times, cut off twice, and had a few bags of trash thrown at us. Really. Kentucky drivers apparently weren't looking to be our friends.

But look who we saw near the church!

Photobucket



Photobucket
I'm really proud of this one (and the others in the series). Sun flares are my new favorite.


Photobucket


Photobucket
A really cool family moment before the ring ceremony.


Photobucket
They didn't even know I was there.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Allie's parents had a moment of their own, too.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Everybody was digging these shoes!


Photobucket
F a v o r i t e.



Photobucket
I'm gonna start doing this with all my clients. Cheers!

1 comment:

stevenjared0853 said...

I loved it! I am a budding photographer and I learn by also seeing blogs like this. It is wonderful. I am also thinking to take up a wedding project now. It is going to be something new for me. Moreover, there are a lot of good wedding venues in my city, it’s a good opportunity for me.